Computing Exploration/Software Engineer
This website will give you a view of my professional life, education, personal life, and an insight into my photography hobby.here
- Basic Java
- Basic Python
- Basic HTML/CSS
- Adobe Photoshop/Lightroom
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Baywinde Assisted Living (August 2016-Present)
- Meal prep, including making salads, soups, and other appetizers
- Provided food service to the residents
- Clean up work, including dish washing, dining room reset, and general cleaning
- Will occasionally fill in for the chef when they need to leave the room or cannot be there
High school: Webster Schroeder (2014-2018)
- Finished with a cumulative GPA of a 93.
- Took 11 AP tests, scored well enough to get college credit for all of them.
- Competed in the 2017 Code Quest event at Lockheed Martin in Owego, NY.
- Was a student-athlete; participated on the track team competing primarily in pole vault.
College: Rochester Institute of Technology (2018-Present)
- Currently a freshman enrolled in the computing exploration program, but likely going to be declaring software engineer.
- Participating in athletics, as I am a pole vaulter on the track team.
- Photography - My biggest hobby, more on this below.
- Track and field is one of my passions. It is a great means of exercise, as well as getting my daily adrenaline rush.
- Another way I am able to get exercise is skateboarding. I also spend some time filming/photographing friends who I skate with.
- Some sample images are located along the right side of this webpage.
- I occasionally take photos for my friends of sports they take part in: i.e. skateboarding, track and field, lacrosse, etc.
- My favorite type of photography is landscape photography.
- I have just recently started uploading photos to stock image websites. They contain mostly the same images, but a few are different: